The expert Bankruptcy Department at Nations Default Services covers the full spectrum when it comes to creditors’ rights representation in the federal bankruptcy court.
Helping secured and unsecured creditors, NDS is able to handle a wide variety of bankruptcy matters ranging from the relatively basic to the most complex cases.
The solutions delivered are viable, cost-effective and demonstrate a commitment to adding value for servicing clients. File status, monitoring and updating is available online for clients.
- Process Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 bankruptcy actions
- Prepare Proofs of Claim, as well as perform Chapter 13 plan reviews
- Prepare and file objections to plan
- File motions for relief from the automatic stay
- Motions to value collateral and for adequate protection
- Prepare payment change notifications as well as notices of fees, expenses and charges
- File objections to disclosure statements and plans of reorganization
- Prepare and file reaffirmation agreements
- Bankruptcy mediation services
- File motions to dismiss